Contraction of the words Shopper and Hipster, The Shopster is the new player in fashion e-town. Far from being an umpteenth online fashion store, The Shopster focuses on “everything but the dress” and its offer revolves along two strongly defined poles: the accessory becomes the principal and colour is the new black. No “little black dress” to be seen anywhere on this new e-boutique, but the fashion forward shopper will find all the accessories that will upgrade her look to a bold and original statement outfit.
Handpicked by a personal shopper, the products offered by The Shopster represent a curated selection of quality items in accessories, shoes, home accessories and gifts…
With over 100 affordable luxury brands covering different shopping categories, the London-based online concept store is hitting hard in its first year. Backed by renowned e-commerce destinations and working with more than 50 merchants worldwide (France, Italy, US, UK), The Shopster offers a reliable and comfortable shopping experience throughout all its pages.
Some of our partners
Sylvie Lemlin, founder of The Shopster
We had a little chat with Sylvie. In a world where everybody has something to sell, she has something to share. Genuine, fun and with her two feet on the ground, she’s a working mom based in London but always up for a weekend somewhere new or at least a cocktail!
- So, is it another fashion website, after all? No, our goal is to offer products that you could find in a concept store so not limited to fashion but including nice and comfortable chair where you could read your latest book, find photography books, discover smart jewellery tools, gift ideas for friends, husband or little ones, some nice (en)lightening candles, in a nutshell everything you need to cheer up your outfit, home or weekends.
- What do you wish for The Shopster? To understand today’s women & mums needs and be able to answer them.
- How do you choose the items for the Shopster? The items need to have a special edge, be fun and make you want to wear them or use them because it cheers you up.
- A message to our readers? Dare and be funny !
The Shopster interesting facts & figures :
- We offer no more than 60 items from our 30 categories of products
- We select new items on a daily basis from more than 50 websites we are working with
Happy surfing :-)